Fundamental research and the creation of new knowledge is the backbone of innovation. We break new ground through our scientific research in machine learning, deep learning and mathematics. Our applications of AI are led by latest thinking and comprehensive knowledge of the field.
Our expertise spans all of the core capabilities of machine learning, including deep learning. We have particular interest in search and recommendation and generative modelling, and their application to the human creative process.
Kevin Webster PhD
COFOUNDER & CHIEF SCIENTIFIC OFFICER
Kevin is a leading researcher and educator in the mathematics of deep learning and heads up the research at FeedForward.
- Honorary Research Fellow in the Mathematics department at Imperial College London
- Teaching Machine Learning module on Applied MsC at Imperial College London
- Taught 2018 PhD Mathematics course on deep learning at Imperial College London
- 2019/2020: will teach Tensorflow 2 specialisation on Coursera in affiliation with Imperial College London
- 2020/2021: will teach deep learning module as part of the Coursera MSc with Imperial College London