FeedForward are looking for a Senior B2B SaaS Business Development Manager for their Figaro music search and discovery products for the music, media and gaming industries. You will lead business development at an exciting point as we commercially scale our existing search and metadata management platform, using machine learning to build the future of music search. You will be responsible for finding and cultivating new business leads, servicing inbound sales with a focus on engaging and qualifying all prospective customers, and building long-term strategic partnerships.
- Rapidly execute sales for our existing pipeline of customers (music catalogues) for current Figaro metadata and search products
- Build new sales and partnership opportunities with music and video platforms
- Explore value proposition for future features and product lines across music, video, gaming
- Develop long-term client relationships and invest in customer success
- Build a sales and customer success team as the business grows
- Be the voice of our customers in discussions with engineering, research and development.
Required skills / experience
- Experience in B2B SaaS sales and partnerships, preferably in music or media
- Interest in technology with the ability to understand and communicate core concepts and their benefits
- Ability to develop high-quality client relationships and sales materials
- Ability to research and organise information so that it is useful for other team members
- Negotiating commercial terms and closing deals
Might have experience in:
- Product / project management
- Management consulting or other professional service
- Managing budgets and developing commercial models
- Law / experience developing contracts with a legal team
- Music or video licensing or platforms
- You must have the right to work in the UK either through citizenship or a valid Visa that you currently hold
- £50,000-60,000: remuneration based upon experience
- Full-time or part-time role
- Hybrid / remote working
- Flexible hours possible
- Benefits including pension and share options
- FeedForward builds AI to enable human creativity in music and media. Our product is Figaro, the intuitive music search and metadata engine, powered by machine learning.
- Fast-growing business enabling search in music and media. Backed by experienced angel investors and advisors. Existing product in the market that is loved by existing clients and a strong sales pipeline. Exciting roadmap for the future of search in music and media.
- We are an early-stage company committed to diversity in all its forms. We support remote-first and hybrid working. We support flexible hours for childcare or other caring responsibilities and part-time roles. Our success isn’t built on hiring rockstars, we perform as a collaborative and creative band.
How to apply
- Please upload your CV here*
*link not working? Email firstname.lastname@example.org